Become an ARZA Member today!
ARZA membership affirms that a commitment to Israel is a core component of your identity as a Reform Jew and is critical to strengthening the Reform Movement’s voice within Israeli National Institutions (WZO, KKL, JAFI), the Israeli political system, and Israeli society-at-large.
“WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT?”
Membership in ARZA supports the following ongoing efforts, just to name a few:
- Strengthening the Reform Movement’s voice within Israeli national institutions
- Advocating for Reform interests and values in Israel
- Providing financial and political support for the Israeli Reform Movement, including the Israel Movement for Reform and Progressive Judaism, the Israeli Religious Action Center, and 40+ Israeli Reform Israeli congregations
- Expanding and enhancing Israel education engagement and activism throughout the North American Reform Movement, including URJ congregations, camps, and Israel programs
“HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?”
Membership is $50 per household and may be paid in the following ways:
- Become a member on your own:
You may send a $50 check directly to ARZA: 633 Third Ave., 7th Floor, New York, NY 10017, or give an online donation here.
- Become a member through your congregation:
Many URJ member congregations collect annual ARZA membership dues from member households, either by providing an ARZA membership check-off box or opt-out option on congregational membership forms. We would welcome a conversation with you to make your congregation an ARZA Membership Congregation to join us in supporting a growing Reform Movement in Israel and to bring Israel to our Reform Movement in North America.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.