Become an ARZA Member today!
ARZA membership affirms that a commitment to Israel is a core component of your identity as a Reform Jew and is critical to strengthening the Reform Movement’s voice within Israeli National Institutions (WZO, KKL, JAFI), the Israeli political system, and Israeli society at large.
“WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT?”
Membership in ARZA supports the following ongoing efforts, just to name a few:
- Strengthening the Reform Movement’s voice within Israeli national institutions
- Advocating for Reform interests and values in Israel
- Providing financial and political support for the Israeli Reform Movement, including the Israel Movement for Reform and Progressive Judaism, the Israeli Religious Action Center, and 40+ Israeli Reform Israeli congregations
- Expanding and enhancing Israel education engagement and activism throughout the North American Reform Movement, including URJ congregations, camps, and Israel programs
“HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?”
Membership is $50 per household and may be paid in the following ways:
- Become a member on your own:
You may send a $50 check directly to ARZA: 633 Third Ave., 7th Floor, New York, NY 10017 or give an online donation here.
- Become a member through your congregation:
Many URJ member congregations collect annual ARZA membership dues from member households, either by providing an ARZA membership check-off box or opt-out option on congregational membership forms.We would welcome a conversation with you to make your congregation an ARZA Membership Congregation to join us in supporting a growing Reform Movement in Israel and to bring Israel to our Reform Movement in North America.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org